Showing all 3 results
WORLD'S #1 SELLING ROBOTIC LAWN MOWER
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The concept behind the Automower® comes straight out of nature - the principle of the grazing animal. The grass is cut a little and often. This is not only more efficient, the smaller clippings created by continual cutting is better for the grass too.
The principle function of the Automower® provides the service of a well cut lawn, not just a lawn mower. Things like horsepower, cutting width and technical details become less important with an Automower® that cuts your lawn day in, and day out.
- Automower is not just for flat basic lawns it is capable of handling extremely complex lawns but Installation is a key factor in how the mower will perform.
- Our certified installer will come and inspect your yard and develop a site plan with you to ensure you have the best installation possible. This will allow your mower to perform at it's best to give you the manicured lawn you are looking for.
- Demonstrations and Site plan consults are free. We offer a 5 year limited warranty on our installs - see store for details
The boundary or guide wire is staked to the lawn or buried a few inches down. A staked wire disappears into the lawn in a few weeks. The mower stays inside a wire laid around the perimeter of the working area.
The charging station continually sends out a signal picked up by the mower up to 20 feet away. When it's time to recharge, the mower finds the charger:
- By directly coming within reach of the home signal.
- By following the boundary until within reach of home signal.
- By following an optional guide wire on a complex lawn.
Full control from wherever you are.
Enables starting, stopping and change of configuration settings.
Can be tracked if removed from area.